Thursday, September 10, 2015

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

Do you guys remember how much I HATE feet? well, my feelings for them have grown even stronger. Sooooo I wasn't very smart. I totally had an ingrown toenail for like... 3 months but I was dumb and didnt tell anyone, haha then one day I thought to myself, I can take care of this myself! and I "fixed" the problem, but it came back! and it came back angry! haha... so this week I went to the doctor and they had to cut out a little piece of my toe....without numbing it! haha talk about uncomfortable! haha I would send pics but this computer has a virus... so you guys will have to wait!
Other than that, this Saturday we had a baptism. Her name is Mylin :) She is 10 years old and her parents were less active, so we worked with the family and she was able to get baptized! she was really nervous but she was just fine, they had to dunk her like four times because everytime they put her under the water she shot her hand up haha.. it was funny!
I love and miss you guys, can you believe that in just 14 weeks I will be home?? How strange!
Things with my companion have been interesting, I can tell God wants me to learn patience haha (I just hope I develop patience faster HAHA)
Have a good week everyone!
Sister Miller 







No comments:

Post a Comment