Thursday, July 30, 2015

I am going to have a baby!, Well....Not Really!

Okay, so Im kind of freaking out. TRANSFERS CAME! Sister Velez was transfered. They called us at 11:00 at night and we packed until about 1 o'clock in the morning and got up at like 4:30 to go to the bus terminal. BUT... PLOT TWIST.... I wouldnt be traveling with her to pick up my new companion. I will be staying and working with Hermana Hobbs until wednesday... Why? You may ask! Because our companions havent arrived yet... I was so confused when they told me that... but what they were trying to say is... WE ARE GONNA TRAIN! Haha My companion is gonna be fresh from the MTC and I will be her trainer. asdjfhñasdfhañishfkasjdfhas I just about had a heart attack. Hahaha, the reason the title of this email is "Im gonna have a baby" is because when someone enters the mission field we say that they were "born" and when they leave they "die" haha and the trainers are like moms or dads hahaha.... so its official. Im a mom. Lol

Im gonna miss hermana Velez alot. But it was cool being her companion. I learned so much with her. This week went by soooooooooooooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooow. No one came to church, and we dont really have any progressing. We just need to find more people. Ive got alot of work ahead of me!! But BRING IT ON! hahaha

I miss you guys so much, and love you even more. Thanks for always writing me :) You guys make me happy haha... I feel like so much has happened and so many things have changed. And it freaks me out quite a bit haha, but I know that everything will be okay. I miss you all BASTANTE... but I know I am in good hands.

Les quiero mucho!!

Love, Sister Miller

Have any questions for me????
A MEMBER SEWED THIS BEAUTIFUL DRESS FOR MEGAN!


LOOKS GREAT!



THIS IS DURING A LESSON MEGAN WAS TEACHING. :)




MEGAN FELT A CONNECTION WITH JESSICA AS SHE COLORED HER COMPANIONS HAIR!!! LOL

NOT SURE? LOL!

REUNITED WITH HERMANA HOBBS WHILE BOTH ARE AWAITING THEIR NEW COMPANIONS!
(CCM Companion)









No comments:

Post a Comment