Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I am grateful !

Estoy muy agradecida por....

This gospel
The Atonement
Temples
Carpet
Air conditioning
Peanut butter
Spanish dictionaries
sunglasses
my family
swimming
rice
ecuador
my mission
Mis padres
mis hermanos
My best friends :)
my mission
spanish
patecones
Savannah
Garret
Ria
Jessica
Sam
Momma
Dad
tootsie
hammocks
the fact that ecuador uses us dollars
emails
raviolis
movies and music
my companion Hna Cordova
my ghetto apartment
family history work
Cameron Decker ,)
ecuadorians
slippers
fuzzy socks
Jesus Christ
Heavenly father
the commandments
my investigators
my ward
Iguanas
the lizards that live in my house (they eat the spiders)
annd annnnd AND!?!?!?!?!

...pretty much everything.. haha I am just so grateful! (pero.. no por las cucarachas) 

I love you all, please enjoy this holiday, know that I will be thinking of you. :) Ria, enjoy the mashed potatoes.. and Dad... go easy on the salt this year, okay?? ;) Have fun making pies momma! and kiddos.. garret and Panda... dont fight over the wish bone, okay? :)

I love you guys so much, remember... wear stretchy pants so you can eat more!

Love, Sister Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment