Thursday, November 20, 2014

C A M B I O S !

Big surprise! I had cambios! I am still in Guayaquil but completely different Zone and different Sector! I am now in a place called prosperina in a sector se llama mapasingai (I have no idea how to spell it) I just got here like an hour ago. We live in a little apartment that doesnt have very much in it, haha even more humble than before! Its just my companion and me in the little apartment, it will take getting used to. 

My companions name is Hermana Cordova. She is from peru.. and she only has 3 months in the mission.... and I have 5.. haha so I am Senor Companion. It stresses me out because now I am incharge and I dont have very much expirience still! SO ya, there is my stress level for the day. She is hard for me to understand, her accent is different and she talks really fast.

It was such a big surprise that I had cambios, I knew that I was going to have a new companion, but didnt know I was gonna leave. It broke my heart! I love the people in portete so much! We spent all week with Hermana Zarate saying goodbye and taking pictures and all that. But we didnt know I was gonna have cambios so I didnt say bye, didnt take many pictures, nada! haha At least I was able to say goodbye to Hector and Evelyn y their daughter Sofia. It made me sad to leave, but I felt good knowing I did my part.

Wearing glasses is weird, but they help lots! haha I will try to send pictures next time!

My new sector is crazy different. I think its a lot more like camerons now. All cement, all ghetto, city.. but not city like minneapolis.. its like ... ghetto annnd stray dogs.. and ya! BUT haha this sector is legendary for people losing weight... wanna know why??? THERE ARE HILLS EVERYWHERE. everything is hills, stairs, hills, stairs... its crazy! Ive never seen so many hills in my life haha... I will let you know what happens! But lets jus say I am gonna have some nice legs haha too bad they are covered in scars and misquito bites!

Love you all! 

Hna Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment