Monday, October 26, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Well... its halloween again.. what? I feel like yesterday I carved a watermelon with Sister Zarate! And now its halloween again! They dont celebrate halloween here... booo hoooo. haha Its okay, im already planning my costume heh heh heh heh its a surprise.

So good news this week? Im not sick any more! YAY! I heard you guys got my flight itinarary (i cant spell in english)? Haha are you kidding me! AJSLGDHLAIS AAAAAAAAAAAH respira respira... todo esta bien. Im actually super nerviosa para terminar la mision. I feel like I have so much to tell you guys but Im drawing a blank.... ummmmmm

They asked me to sing in the christmas conference again! So that will be fun, its in the end of november. Que mas? This week was actually super hard. This sector just in general is really hard, haha its a lot of businesses and a lot of old people that "were born in this religion and plan on dieing in this religion" hahaha... im not gonna say cual.

But thats okay it just forces me to focus more and to work even harder. We are trying our best to find people to teach. We have been working a lot with less active members too. Yesterday 5 less active members came to church :) So, for me, that is success :) haha

Im excited to see you guys but I really, REALLY, REAAALLLY am having a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that my mission is coming to an end. On one hand I feel like ive been here forever, but on the other hand I feel like I just got here.

I just have really confusing feelings. haha

I love you all, hope you have a happy halloween! Dont forget to send me pictures of the pumpkins and costumes! Love you all.

Sister Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment