Thursday, November 5, 2015

funny story!


Hey everyone!
Okay everybody, mom asked me for a funny story so here you go...
About 2 weeks ago me and my companion were walking in the street (in an area with businesses, big buildings, apartments, traffic, etc) when all of the sudden I hear MOOOOOOOOOOOOO and guess what? it was a VACA! haha or what you gringos call a cow! haha just stampeding through the town! haha it had escaped from a little farm about five minutes away and was just raging its way through the streets.. and me... being the silly gringa that I am wanted to take a picture of it. So what did we do? We followed the angry cow around trying to take a picture of it haha for like ten minutes BUT dont worry, in the end I did end up getting a picture of him. The funny part was when we lost track of it for a minute I walked up to a litle boy that had been watching him in the street and said ¨Excuse me.... have you seen my cow? He´s seemed to have escaped.¨hahaha and the look on this little kids face was priceless he was probably thinking like ¨what is this gringa doing with a cow??¨



Sorry its a story from two weeks ago this week nothing has happened. I am sister leader here and there is a sister that is sick with all kinds of problems and cant leave the house and so I am in charge of taking care of her. We were inside since friday so I didnt even go to church yesterday! haha I was actually kind of bummed because it was my last fast and testimony meeting as a missionary and I wasnt able to share my testimony. I was pretty bummed but I just let myself be sad for a minute and then I realized that I share my testimony multiple times everyday so I dont need to be sad.
I will be in and out of the house with her this week because she cant work very much. At first I was sad for the asignment because I only have 4 weeks left and I just wanna get out there and get work done but also I know president trusts me and I am willing to accept whatever asignment he gives me. Also, I just love the heck out of this sister and feel bad that she is passing through some hard stuff. We will be like this for one or two weeks more. But the good news is that we can go out and work a little, just not all day. 


Hna Espinoza (My comp) is working during the day with the companion of the sick sister. She is doing so good! She has learned so fast, and I am happy that I have been able to train her she is so great! 
I love you guys! I love my mission, and even though its hard to see it end Im ready to see you guys again!
Love, Hna Miller












No comments:

Post a Comment