Saturday, November 28, 2015

I did it!!!!!!

Wow, I don't even have words to describe how im feeling. Well, for starters satan is just trying to get  his way and send me all kinds of feelings... including la GRIPE! that's right, I'm coming home sick. Haha stuffy nose, sore throat, and a cough haha.

This week has been a mixture of emotions. I cant help but look back on this part of my life with a sense of accomplishment. I did it! I served a full time mission! IN ECUADOR! I speak spanish! I helped others come unto Christ. I completed with my calling. It breaks my heart, la verdad, to go home. But I feel that its time. Ive done what I needed to do here and now I have other callings and responsibilities awaiting me. 

I leave my sector on Wednesday and will be in Guayaquil until next Monday where I will begin my travels home Monday late at night. I will be traveling for approximately 12 or 13 hours straight! YUCK! haha..... and the funniest part?? I will be taking three airplanes. My first flight I will be with an Elder that is going home as well! Not just any Elder, my Zone leader! haha Its okay, he is cool. It will just be weird... Not only will I be without a companion... but I will be with a guy! haha Talk about uncomfortable. 

This mission is amazing. Being a missionary is amazing. I have no words to describe it. It was the hardest thing I've ever done and I will forever be grateful that I did it. I know that God was with me and I continue to feel his help everyday.

I'm not the same person I was when all this started, lots of things have happened. Im not perfect but I  understand more about what I need to do with my life. 

I love you all! This will be the last email you recieve from me as a missionary. I love you I love you I love you!

Next week,  HUGS! haha and lots of tears!

Dont get scared when you see how much weight ive gained. hahahaha 

Love, Hna Miller                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment