Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Ants in my pants!

Okay, so the title of this email might be a little strange but I couldnt help it. No matter how much bleach I use. No matter how much I sweep, here in ecuador THERE IS ALWAYS ANTS! Ants in my food, ants in my clothes, ants in my bed! Haha, always. Its okay, I will probably miss them when I get home... maybe.. haha

So this week I went to the temple with the sister that has been a little sick. She did baptismal work for her grandparents! It was a cool expirience. She wasnt doing to well so we had to sleep in the mission presidents house... and let me tell ya it was one of the coolest yet strangest expiriences of my entire life haha!! Not every missionary gets to eat breakfast with the mission president, haha. We went to guayaquil wednesday night, slept in the temple housing, thursday morning I had my last leadership meeting. It was hard to accept that it would be my last one. Here in this mission at the end of every official meeting we sing the missions hymn and this time I couldnt help but cry while we sang it. I love being a missionary so much, and time is just the worst enemy. Thursday at about 4 in the afternoon we went to the mission house and just hung out with the mission presidents wife. She made us chocolate chip cookies. We watched a church movie, it was so strange to be in a normal house. And even MORE strange to felt taken care of.... haha if that sounds weird lol I dont know, like.... someone made us cookies! haha... It was a fun expirience! It made me miss my mama. Haha

I cant believe how much time has gone by I know that when I go home I will be leaving a part of me here. Its a strange mixture of feelings but I know that I will be okay.

This week we had an entire FAMILY come to church, we hardly had any time to work but a whole entire family was able to come with us to church. I was so happy to see them there! I know God is mindful of each one of us. This week I will still be in and out of the house with this Sister but I know that I will do my best to keep the work moving forward!

See ya soon!
Love, Hna Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment