Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sorpressa!

Hello! Wow, this week has been a  rollercoaster! lol I dont even know where to start! 

First things first, my companion had transfers! There we were sleeping... at 11 at night when all of the sudden the phone rings! The zone leaders! I thought they were calling to tell me that I had transfers, because my companion only has six weeks here. BUT to our surprise Hermana Aburto has cambios! haha We packed her stuff until like, 2 in the morning and then woke up again at 5 to travel to guayaquil- What a morning! 

My new companion is Hermana Velez from columbia! she just finished her training today :) She has 3 months in the mission is 19 years old and is a recient convert. She was baptised 2 years ago! She is really cool and I think we will get along great.

My birthday made me miss you all SO SO SO much but the people here love me and made me feel like I was at home. Including the fact that my converts gloria tamara jocelyn and danner made me a cake that looked like a book of mormon! it was so cute haha

As fr the work, a lot of our investigators have fallen through and our baptismal dates have fallen aswell. BUT this saturday is the baptism of a 19 year old kid named Jean Carlos :) he is awesome and super excited to be baptised!

Keep an eye on the mail box :)

Love you all,

Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment