Monday, April 13, 2015

Ouch Ouch Ouch and Eeeeewwwww!





My poor little feet. Haha this week we have walked SO much and its been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot! haha Somedays I feel like I am getting used to the heat but then the sun is like "haha, stupid gringa" and the next day is even stronger. Lol

It doesnt help that we are walking in sand all day long, It makes me feel like the episode of spongebob where spongebob and squidward are stranded and they have to deliver the crabby patty pizza...Spongebob sings "the crusty crab pizza, is the pizza for you and meeee" and squidward starts sing "ow ow ow ow owow and my feet are killing meeee" haha 

This week we found a couple families who want to listen and we are super excited! I will let you know how it goes. I know that God is really taking care of us here. One of the brothers makes me think of Uncle Jason. Haha, tall, round, and is really funny. 

Sorry this letter is short, im gonna try and send pictures!

BUT FIRST A STORY FROM THIS WEEK!

there I was walking with my companion, when we stopped to wait for a bus. about two seconds later i heard a POP sound and felt something hit me on the head. I reached up to see what it was.... and almost died. A FAT PIGEON POOPED ON MY HEAD! haha I was screaming and laughing soooo bad, my companion almost peed her pants.And the other people that were waiting for the bus just sat and stared at us... hahah it was sooooo funy. Because when I am surprised I cant speak spanish very well. So a bunch of ecuadorians got to watch a tall chubby gring scream and talk in english. It was fantastic. NOT haha but we had to go home and my companion washed my hair in the kitchen sink.... lol..... it was really funny.

I hope this story made you smile... because it sure made me laugh!




 10 months!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment