Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Ocho Meses....Como?

Hello!

This week went by super fast but was super duper stressful! Transfers are February 9th and we are really sure that Sister Cordova is gonna be transferred, and that means I will be left leading sector. YIKES. This is one of the biggest sectors in all of the mission. And you guys all know how easily I get lost... haha but I really am feeling a lot better because we had splits for 2 days (My companion went to another sector and the sister leader came to be my companion for a couple days) and guess what I DIDN'T GET LOST! haha YAY... I mean lets just say I was praying a lot. I know I am completing the promise in Ether 12:27... God is showing me my weaknesses and helping me become better! 

But its kinda sad that Sister Cordova is leaving :( I am gonna miss her a lot she is a really good missionary and we have had lots of fun together. That, and I don't want to get a cruddy companion.. haha

BUT GUESS WHAT I FOUND A PLACE THAT SELLS COI !!!!!!! I AM GONNA EAT GUINEA PIG THIS SATURDAY!!!! POR FIN! And they sell conejo as well (Rabbit) I am just so excited its not even funny.

My baptisms were really awesome and super special. The president of the mission and his wife even came to see it because he had heard all about Nora and how big of faith she had to close her shop so she could get baptized even though they didn't have any food. But we helped take care of that!

PRESIDENT DENNIS ATTENDED, HE WAS IMPRESSED WITH NORA'S GREAT FAITH TO STOP SELLING BEER EVEN THOUGH IT WAS HER ONLY INCOME.



Also, I took out money to send cards, mail here is expensive and it makes me so mad because it doesn't always make it either. but whatever, I'm just happy that you guys have mail on the way! 

I love you all so much and know that the time is passing quickly so I try everyday to learn and grow just a little bit more. 

LOVE YOU GUYS

-Sister Miller
 HERMANA HOBBS! WE MET UP AGAIN AT A CONFERENCE!
 CCM COMPANION



 BAPTISM DATES!!!!




ALL BECAUSE OF THIS BOOK!


AHHH!

 HAHA! PARROT!

 TEMPLE GROUNDS






 WE RECEIVED NEW FURNITURE!!! NO MORE LIVING OUT OF SUIT CASES!!


 MOM SENT ME SOME SNOW IN A CAN!!!HAHA OH HOW I MISS SNOW AND COLD!
THANKS MA!





No comments:

Post a Comment