Friday, October 31, 2014

Feliz Halloween!!!!!

Hola, Hola!

This week (like always) just zoomed by. You guys are just awesome. Thank you beehives from lakeville! I got a package with cute little notes and some candy and some fall time stickers! You guys are awesome!

I hope all is well at home, carving pumpkins, drinking hot chocolate, and enjoying the fall time! Here is hotter than ever, definately weird to think it will be like this for Christmas haha.

This week was full of let downs AND miracles. We had to leave quite a few of our investigators this week because they werent progressing and keeping up with commitments. But we are told that if we get to the point where we have to leave an investigator, we have the promise that God will open the doors to others. So we will see what this week brings! Tenemos fe!

Also, I had interviews with the Mission President this week (its normal every couple months we have them) annnnd normally for the gringos the interview is in English (he is from the states, but was born in Mexico so he can speak English AND Spanish) BUT for some reason my interview was COMPLETELY in Spanish! AND he was talking to me and said something about the fact that Hermana Zarate trained me really well, and that my spanish is really good. THEN HE TOLD ME SOMETHING THAT GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK. He said that I am going to train! I dont know if he was just teasing me or if he was being serious! Haha it wont be this transfer (because no new hermanas are coming) but possibly the next! Im kinda freaking out haha how am I supposed to train someone? I just finished my training! lol I guess we will see what happens. I just hope that if I train its a latina... because there are still people that I just really cant understand haha... Ay ay ay!

Also, this week I get to go to the temple with Hector and Evelyn! They are going to do baptisms for the dead. Hermana Zarate and I cant participate but we get to go watch! So that will be something really exciting to see. 

I have learned so much already, and its only been casi 5 months. I just was thinking back on my first weeks here and how hard everything seemed. My companion, the language, the culture, the climate. EVERYTHING seemed out to get me haha... but the other day Hermana Zarate and I were walking home after a really long tough day. And she was walking in front of me... and I was just thinking about how she was going home soon, and I realized I am going to miss her so much. I really love this girl. Yeah sometimes we drive eachother nuts but if it wasnt for her I wouldnt be here. Ive learned that everything happens for a reason, God puts people in our life for a reason. Sometimes its just a little harder to figure out why. 

Hope all is well at home! Eat lots of candy for me! Take pictures of halloween! Les quiero muchichichichisimo!

-Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment