Monday, September 8, 2014

Mi Amor, Mi Angel, Mi Reina

Okay, first things first... funny story...

There I was walking down the street minding my own business when all of the sudden this man about two stories up some construction scaffolding (side note... they use giant bamboo looking stuff as scaffolding here) started waving his arms, saying"Excuse me, I have a question..." so we stopped untill he started saying "Whats happening in heaven???" we were all like... huh? hahaha and then he says "Whats happening in heaven? Because it looks like God threw out one of his angels!" And now everyday when we walk by he waves his arms around, blows me kisses and says "MY LOVE, MY ANGEL, MY QUEEN" hahahahaha its super funny.

Also, this week was actually super awesome! Me and my companion are slowly but surely figuring out how to work well together, and lets just say I thought I was patient before the mission (I was wrong) haha I am learning a whole new meaning to the word paciencia. 

We had two baptismal dates for the 20th. One for the woman named Sonia, and the other for a man named Hector. But Sonia didnt show up to church this sunday because of work (and she needs to attend at least 3 times before being able to be baptized) so her date fell through. But we are woring on getting her there the 27th :) She has a desire to get baptised, its all just a matter of talking to her boss about work! but! Me and my companion Hermana Zarate are super excited to see people progressing! :) YAY FOR CONVERSION. haha I have learned so much already and im still only a greenie!

Ecuador continues to be crazy everyday, there is so many things I want to tell you about people, food, culture! Ay ay ay. I will keep you all updated as best as I can! Les quiero mucho!

Hermana Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment