Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I'm Alive!

Hermana Miller was sent off with a few tears and lots of hugs and well wishes! God be with you till we meet again!  


 Well it has been a long day waiting and worrying about Sister Miller and we received her first email! Yay!

"
Hey everyone! sorry if my grammar/punctuation is really bad this Spanish keyboard is weird, haha. Anyways! I'm here in Mexico and I'm alive! I miss you all SO SO SO much but things are just a little overwhelming over here. I'm doing good though. I'm still smiling!! I HAVE A NAME TAG so that's exciting. also, my Pday at the CCM (mexico MTC) is on Thursdays so you will here from me not THIS Thursday but NEXT Thursday. I love you all, send lots of prayers please, such a weird day haha but I will tell you more later. Bye!

love, Hermana Miller

P.S. Just realized my email sounds like I have ADHD... sorry!    "

No comments:

Post a Comment