Monday, January 12, 2015

Invierno my Butt!

Hello Everybody!

Winter has arrived and let me tell ya, the people werent kidding when they told me it gets even HOTTER! I cant believe it or begin to describe it, all I can say is It. Is. So. HOT. and humid too! Its like im on the equator or something..haha... its been starting to rain a little bit more each week aswell. Everyone keeps telling me the floods are coming. Haha, guess its time to start building the ark! Just call me Noah. lol Just kidding, but apparently it floods a ton this time of year. So that will be cool. I will probably end up buying really attractive rainboots and by attractive I mean hideous. Its almost 100% impossible to be an attractive sister missionary outside of the US. There are only few girls that can do it..... and I hate them. Haha (just kidding)

Im glad you guys had a good birthday mom and garret! The pictures look awesome. And that cake looks amazing! 

Cake in ecuador isnt that great la verdad. Its either super super dry and crumbly or they soak it in condensed milk. Never a really good in between. But there is SO MUCH BREAD. There is a bakery on almost every corner. (and I still question why I am getting fat?... hmmm...)

Speaking of fat. My companion and I have a new goal for this year! EJERCICIOS... We have gone running and done jump rope... it even got to the point where I filled up milk juggs with water and use them as weights. SO we will see how long our "Ghetto gym" lasts, but so far so good. I know you guys wont believe me but I am slowly but surely becoming a morning person.

This week was suuuuuuuuuuuuuper long. Our numbers were really low this week. Its just that no one was home, or no one wanted to listen. So that was hard. However we made some really good detailed plans and are excited for this coming week! 

BETTY IS GETTING BAPTIZED THIS SATURDAY WOOOHOOO! This girl is a golden investigator. she is 26 years old, and the daughter of Nora (the woman I told you guys about) and I have never seen anyone more ready for baptism than her. So this saturday at 7 One more of Gods children will be baptized! YAY

I love my mission so very much. Somedays are SO HARD but I know if I am obedient, and have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE I will be blessed!

Love ya guys!

Hna Miller

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA!
 THESE ARE THE "MAGOTES" THEY ARE PAPER LIKE STATUES, SOME SMALL LIKE TOOTSIE (MEGANS WEINER DOG!) AND SOME AS LARGE AS BUILDINGS...THEY BURN THESE AT MIDNIGHT ON NEW YEARS EVE...(SEE PREVIOUS POST)



FIREWORKS SHE WATCHED FROM HER WINDOW ON NEW YEARS EVE..THEY HAD TO BE IN APARTMENT AT 6 PM BECAUSE IT WAS TO DANGEROUS TO BE OUT!







7 MONTHS DOWN!



 THIS PICTURE SHOWS JUST HOW FUN MEGAN IS! YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON HER FOR A SMILE AND LOTS OF LAUGHS!

LITTLE HERMANA MILLER


 VERY HUMBLE PEOPLE AND YET THEY TAKE SUCH GOOD CARE OF HER!







No comments:

Post a Comment