Thursday, August 13, 2015

Now What???? Ha Ha Ha!

Well, Emily is married! I cant even believe it! This is so weird.... sometimes I forget how long ive been here until reality just hits me in the face. The pictures look amazing! 

Well, here I am. 15 pounds heavier, covered in acne and funny tan lines and huge calf muscles. Haha, Im a keeper! 

This week was a longer one. Training is super hard, to tell the truth, probably one of the hardest things Ive had to do on my whole mission. I know its a calling from God but I can certainly tell he wants me to learn a lot of things, primarily patience.

God helps us everyday, sometimes you just gotta look a little harder!

In my personal study ive been focusing a lot on christlike attributes, I feel like I dont have enough time to learn all the stuff that God needs me to learn but I try my hardest everyday to keep a smile on my face and count my blessings. Freezing cold shower again? At least I have water. Dead fly in my soup? Extra proteine. Haha.... my oh my...... Lol

But the truth is Ecuador is amazing. The mission isnt anything that I thought itd be, but everything that I needed. 

I love you guys! haha dont forget about me, or I might just buy a house and stay here, lol

Just kidding
love, Sister Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment