Wednesday, June 10, 2015

One year later... What the heck??

Well, I have blisters again. Big ones too! I dont know how I am still getting blisters.. one year later and I still got them. Dont worry I was super cruel and took pictures haha

This week was super awesome! We had so much success and we had people in church aswell! Which is super good because it was stake conference and two general authorities came. Elder Calderon (de ecuador) and ELder Waddell (de the USA) . AND my mission president and his wife. When we arrived he told us "Hey sisters, how are you doing. Did you bring anyone??" and we just about had a heart attack, but luckily we had three people come that day so he went and introduced himself! It was weird! haha, but awesome. Also, I decided that gringos are just really weird. I am so used to seeing latinos that when I see gringos it kind of weirds me out haha THEY ARE SO TALL. AND SO WHITE! haha

Last Pday we went to the beach and collected sea shells. It was so much fun! We were gonna just grab ike 10 each... but we ended up bringing home about 100 each... hahaha so right now in the house we have about 200 sea shells. Somos locas yo lo se! 

Today we are gonna go back to the beach to have a picnic :) Im super excited. My companion is awesome and we get along really good. Sometimes we drive eachother a little nuts I think, but thats normal when you have to be with one person for 24 hours each day haha

Well, Ive already been with her one cambio (6 weeks) and the next transfers will be here next monday- I really dont want to leave here! I hope that I dont have cambios! I love my sector and my companion!

AND GUESS WHAT! IM GOING TO THE TEMPLE THIS MIÉRCOLES! WOHOOOOOOOO! I am one happy missionary.

I love you all! Have a good week!

This week we found lots of investigators... so now for this new week we will be inviting quite a few people to baptism! Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers! 

Love, Sister Me-yer (thats how they say my name here haha) or Mee-ler





MY HUMPDAY CAMEL!
ONE YEAR MARK!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
                                                    














         


 







No comments:

Post a Comment