Monday, May 12, 2014

Mothers Day and Springtime

Happy Mothers Day! This post is a day late, but who wants to blog on Mothers Day? 
Not me.
                                                                                                                                                                        
We spent our weekend together as a family enjoying the weather! Saturday we went to a greenhouse and bought all kinds of flowers and plants to brighten up our yard. We were even able to start our tomato garden! Even though I won't be here, I know my family is excited to make homemade salsa and spaghetti sauce like they do every year. 

On another note-
I cant believe I am going to say this but...
SPRINGTIME HAS FINALLY ARRIVED
The picture to the left is our first buds of spring and proof that our plants are finally coming back to life, and us Millers couldn't be more excited!

It was a fun weekend full of springtime fun, games, and celebrating mom! Here are some pictures.

Mom and Panda

My Mothers Day to my momma


Dad working the garden

Bubba helping Dad in the garden

 Tomato Plants

Almost ready!

Helping Mom plant

Pots

Silly Panda
 S
Here's some of what we ended up planting:











She was super excited, haha


Lunch Break

Lunch break round 2

 Done!

Done!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and a wonderful Mothers Day! I love my mom and am grateful for such a good example in my life!

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment