Sunday, January 12, 2014

I'm BAAAACK

I'm back in Minnesota and just in time for great weather *insert sarcasm here*
Seriously though... It's been freezing! Literally! I think the lowest it has been these past couple weeks is -27 degrees Fahrenheit without counting in windchill. WITH windchill it was -52 degrees Fahrenheit. HOLY CRAP. It's ridiculous! That is FIFTY-TWO degrees BELOW ZERO. It's hard to comprehend.

I wouldn't believe it myself if I hadn't lived through it. Definitely saving this story for my future grandchildren.

...Now that I am done with my rant I'll give you guys an update.

-Christmas was fantastic, but like every year it came and went to fast.
-Me and my mom have been crafting and making super fun cards in our spare time.
-I'm trying to decide on a mission date.
-Tomorrow I'm going job hunting, wish me luck? I'll keep ya posted on what happens.
-I've been taking TONS of pictures lately. (My boyfriends family, a family in our ward, my friends wedding reception, and I've got another family asking about it.) Its super fun! I'm not a professional by any means but I really do love doing it.

Sorry this post is short and super lame, but I just wanted to give a little update and let you know I'm home and loving it!

          Freezing with Family,
                                   -Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment