Thursday, December 12, 2013

Procrastination Station! Toot-Toot!

What a better way to procrastinate homework/studying than to do something completely unrelated!
(and more fun)

So, surprisingly my time in Rexburg has gone by pretty quickly, its almost time for me to head on back to good 'ole Minnesota! Eh?
(Funny side story: Idaho has been getting pretty dang cold lately and the other day some people were talking  about what track system they were on and when they asked mine I answered "I'm fall/spring" and they replied with "man you're so lucky, you get to skip out on winter semester and go home to some place warm, Idaho is freezing!" I couldn't help but laugh.... Minnesota? Warm? Ya-No. It will be even COLDER in Minnesota. Suck it up ya big babies!)

Anyways.......
Every college student knows that end of semester also means you have (Butt-Loads) of stuff to do. Packing, cleaning, studying, finals, homework, papers, projects, etc.....

WHEN WILL THIS END.
I am so beyond ready for a break.
I have been going to school without breaks for OVER a year now. 
Senior year in high school -----> Summer semester in Provo -----> Fall semester in Idaho
It's about time I run on home to my family, I cant wait to see them!

Meanwhile, I will be here in Rexburg (trying to) study and get ready to leave.
And chances are, whoever is reading this is procrastinating as well so I might as well make things interesting for you. Enjoy the following pictures!

I don't know why... but this is hilarious to me.

Yup.

And that tells you everything you need to know men.

I feel like the fact that I own a wiener dog makes it okay that I post this picture. Hahahaaaa... Maybe not but who cares :)

AND HERE IS SOME MOTIVATION TO GET OFF THE INTERNET AND KEEP GOING!






Good-Luck!

XOXO Until next time, 
-Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment