This weekend I got into the Christmas spirit by heading out to temple square to see the lights with my man! It was SO much fun! When I came back home to Idaho my apartment was all decked out with decorations, Santa baby is playing on the radio, Christmas hymns in church, big sales in stores.... I cant help but feel it.
I've been infected by the Christmas bug.
So now combining Christmas fever with my love for making lists I decided to make a "Holiday Bucket-List"
- Make homemade Hot-Chocolate
- Do at least ONE Pinterest-decoration idea
- Make a snowman
- Have a snowball fight (and win)
- Go sledding
- Fall asleep by the fire
- Make a "Christmas playlist"
- Wear an ugly Christmas sweater
- Make a gingerbread house
- Make snow angels!
- Drink LOADS of eggnog (non-alcoholic of course)
- Make gingerbread men FOR my gingerbread house
- Make gingerbread women FOR my gingerbread men
- Go frolicking in the snow
- Hot tubbing/rolling in the snow (This is one of those "You know you're from Minnesota IF....")
- Catch snowflakes on my tongue
- Listen to ALL of the Elvis Presley Christmas songs EVER
- Watch "It's a Wonderful Life"
- Spend way too much time on ABC Family
- Spend as MUCH time with loved ones as I can :)
What are YOUR Christmas plans this year????
Talk to ya next time!
-A Christmas-Crazy named Megan
My man :) Such a sweetie :)
(Don't know what that is? Check out www.mormon.org for more info)
Remember that CHRIST should always be a part of Christmas.
Merry (almost) Christmas!
PS........ It just started snowing.