Wednesday, November 20, 2013

HAPPY (almost) THANKSGIVING!

Hey Guys,

Happy Holidays!!! This is my favorite time of year for many reasons some include: food, Halloween, Thanksgiving, food, Christmas, New Years, food, and ......  Food? Did I mention that I love the food?


All jokes aside though, this time of year is amazing. Friends and families get together to enjoy each others company and talk about what they are thankful for. So I thought to myself.. Why not share some of the things that I am thankful for?

T- I am thankful for my miniature dachshund, Tootsie!
H- I am thankful for my HAPPY family :)
A- I am thankful for all my wonderful friends!
N- I am thankful for naps :) I guess that's college life for ya.
K- I am thankful for the opportunity to increase my knowledge by attend college. (Haha, that rhymed)
S- I am thankful for my siblings and all the laughs we have!
G- I am thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
I- I am thankful for the knowledge that I am a child of God.
V- I am thankful for my very sweet boyfriend, Cameron.
I- I am thankful for individuality. I love expressing what makes each of us different!
N- I am thankful for Nutella. Why? If you are asking this, I assume you've never had Nutella.
G- I am thankful for a loving God, who blesses me everyday.

What are you thankful for this year?


HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A HAPPY TURKEY DAY NEXT WEEK!

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment