Sunday, September 23, 2012

Someone Worth Keepin'

Hello :) This time i'm going to talk about one of the most amazing girls I have ever met. Someone who has really made me more outgoing, who understands my humor, and someone who I miss very much. Her name is Karly :) When I first moved to Lakeville I'm pretty sure me and her had one of the most awkward relationships of all time. (Trust me...it was bad) She was friends with me because she felt bad and I was friends with her because no one else liked me yet, haha. Anyways, a couple months ago she moved away to Virginia.. and it was REALLY hard for her and for everyone she left behind. You see, I have moved a lot in my life, and when I say a lot I mean a lot. So i'm used to moving, having to start over, but this time was different. This time some one was leaving me. I felt like I "lost" one of my best friends. But I quickly realized.... She can't get rid of me that easily ;) I know that Virginia is really far from Minnesota, but that has no affect on how I feel about miss Karly. She is an amazing friend and I don't know what I would do without her. I love her so much and the memories I have with her! I cannot wait for this spring break to come so I can see her again and experience a trip of a lifetime! I love you Karly! I miss all the times we would laugh at each others jokes when every one else thought we were dumb. Haha, and also, I secretly am jealous of your face. IT'S HOT. Basically, your the kind of friend for me and definitely someone worth keeping. 











-Meg

1 comment: