Friday, September 7, 2012

Life

So this post is a little different than what I usually do, but I've been thinking about a lot of stuff lately and am at a point in my (young) life where I'm going to be making some very important decisions, decisions that really effect my future. I've felt so overwhelmed and stressed lately. I've started new things have gotten a few new responsibilities and I've realized a lot of time has passed! I'm not a little kid anymore! High school just flew by and now I'm a senior. I'm going to be gone next year. I'm applying to college in just a few months. So many important things have suddenly just swelled up and slapped me in the face. Of course I always will have the "I wish I did better at this" "I wish this didn't happen" " I wish I wish I wish.." but the things is, I don't really regret anything. My decisions alone brought me to where I am and I alone have to face the consequences whether they are good or bad. I'm scarred of what my future holds, heck, who isn't? Everything is so unsure it can become really intimidating. However something I do know is that no matter what  happens I will be okay. God has plans for me. They may not match up perfectly with mine but I know that I will be okay. I know that with faith and hard work I will not have to stand alone.
Goodnight everyone, 
-Meg 

"If God brings you to it, he'll get you through it."

No comments:

Post a Comment