Friday, May 11, 2012

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY




  • Cameron- Hehe :)
  • My Family
  • Corndogs- Face it...They are delicious
  • Footsie Pajamas
  • Cool socks
  • My Momma- She's the best
  • Baking- Especially cakes
  • EATING the cakes I make
  • Eating in general
  • Love stories- Not a big secret anymore, Lol
  • Books :)
  • Marvel
  • Saturday Cartoons
  • Tortillas
  • Church- Its the best :)
  • The Cooking channel- Watchin with my Momma and Daddy
  • Blogging ;)
  • Scriptures- Love em ;)
  • Temple- I'm going there someday.. :)
  • Dogs- Duke and Tootsie
  • Blankets!- Without them I would probably die.
  • Laughing- I do this a lot
  • Working out- "I-I-I I WORK OUT..I'm sexy and I know it."
  • Guitar and Singing
  • Super bowl commercials
  • Singing in the shower
  • Giraffes and Flamingos :)
  • French Fries
  • Grilled Cheese
  • EFY- :) :) :)
  • My sister Jessica :)

No comments:

Post a Comment