Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Where in the WORLD am I going?

Still no mission call, but we are getting real excited! (Except for Mom... Mom is just getting nervous, haha)

I can't wait for the news, Colorado? Thailand? Iowa? Spain? I JUST WANNA KNOW.

I am beyond excited, no matter where I go, to serve the Lord as a missionary. Though every experience varies in language, culture, population, and food they all have one thing in common... The message to be taught. I love my Father in Heaven, I know Christ died for us and atoned for our sins, I know that God blesses us with prophets both in biblical times and in modern day. I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet and restored Christ's church. The Book of Mormon is true, as well as the bible. President Monson is a man of God and the Prophet of our church today. This is the message I am called to share.

......AND I CANT WAIT! 

But for now..... "I hope they call me on a mission..." 






No comments:

Post a Comment