Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen... It's here.

SUMMER 2012 HAS ARRIVED!

It's finally here! All my hard work in school, late night homework, early morning Seminary, it's all paid off and i've ended the year as best as I could! And now..... summer can start. But "What exactly is Miss Miller doing this summer?" you may ask. Well...Let me tell you ;)

  • EFY (IT STARTS TOMORROW!!!) Especially For Youth overnight program for my church
  • Trek :) Also this month
  • Disney World in Florida with my family (Also in June...Man I'm booked haha)
  • Sleeping
  • Reading lots n lots of books
  • Summer Homework (dun, Dun, DUN)
  • Grandparents visiting in August :)
  • Camping
  • Boating
  • Fourwheeling
  • Swimming
  • Hanging with friends
  • Did I mention sleeping?
Even though it's gonna go by fast I can't wait to experience it all and i'll be sure to post pictures!! :)

-Meg
P.s. I like lists....Can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment